[TRNSYS-users] Not able to put custom input in Type 56 (Multi zone Building)

Niket Kumar via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Jan 6 03:18:51 PST 2017

Dear All,

The type 56 when linked with weather data (to be specific meteonorm type
15-6 weather files) links to a number of parameters after importing
*.idf file (like solar zenith angle, total tilted surface radiation for
surface-1, beam radiation for surface-1 etc.), as shown in the attached
figure.

But I want to link the type 56 to dry bulb temperature (as an input to type
56), and see the simulations with respect to variation in temperature only.

Please let me know how can I do this since in the attached figure condition
simulation is showing error.

thanking you,

Niket Kumar