[TRNSYS-users] Undefined adjacent wall error

hotline via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Feb 22 02:32:19 PST 2017

Dear Issmail,

My guess would be that you tried to define adjacent surfaces.
This is only possible if two surfaces that are being matched have the same area and exactly the same coordinates.

Please let me know, if this was not helpful to you and send me your .idf file then…

Best
Jakob

Jakob Merk
TRNSYS Software Team