[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys Weather Data Reading and Processsing : Type 15-7

Elise BERNARD via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Feb 22 01:32:53 PST 2017

Hi,

I would like to compare weather data from two files : .try and .tm2.
To export radiations and temperatures from the .tm2 I used type 15-2 and it works perfectly. For the .try I used type 15-7 and here is my error message : "Unable to correctly read from the supplied data file - please check the file and re-run the simulation".
I tried a few things, but I can't find a solution. Do you have any suggestions ?
The trnsys file is attached to my email.

Thanks

Elise Bernard