[TRNSYS-users] Compressor Work Or Power Comparison Between Day and Night

Shomaz Haque via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Feb 10 12:35:34 PST 2017

Dear all,

Hello. Hope all are well. I am simulating a concentrated solar power (CSP)
using supercritical CO2 in Brayton cycle. My question is the compressor
power more (does the compressor work more) during the night or during the
day (when there is sunlight)? Would like to confirm this. Hope to hear from
someone soon. Thanks.

Regards,

*Shomaz ul Haq* *| MS Graduate Researcher*

U.S. - Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCAS-E) *| *USAID
Grantee

National University of Science and Technology (NUST) | Islamabad

T: +92.3234041087 | E: Shomazulhaq@ <Shomazulhaq at gmail.com>gmail.com