[TRNSYS-users] Importing / opening win-lib.dat in WINDOW LBNL program

Maxime Doya maxime.doya at univ-lr.fr
Wed Dec 6 03:51:53 PST 2017

Dear Trnsys Users,

I can not find a way to open/import existing
description of windows from TRNSYS 17 into WINDOW7.6 (LBNL program).

Is it possible? Are all versions of WINDOW LBNL compatible with TRNSYS
17? I could not find any mention of that link in the Trnsys manuals.

Exactly, I just want to access individual values for Uglazing, Uframe,
Uwindows and Ushading/shutters. It looks like that the U-value announced
in WINID-pool and Window Type Manager is only concerning the glazing
part and not the whole element.

Anyone can give me some advice on that
issue?

Best regards

MAXIME DOYA– CHEF DE PROJET
 SAS TIPEE -
Plateforme technologique bâtiment durable
 Parc Atlantech - 8 rue
Isabelle Autissier - 17140 Lagord - Plan d'accès [1]
 06 13 85 15 88
|maxime.doya at plateforme-tipee.com | WWW.PLATEFORME-TIPEE.COM [2]

Links:
------