[TRNSYS-users] Error with glazing data from Window

Antoine Gautier via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Aug 30 09:27:50 PDT 2017

Dear users

I get the error message in attachment when I try to simulate a single pane
glazing system with Type56 from a Window 7.5 export.

The DOE-2 file report that I use in b17 is also attached.

I have tried with other kinds of single pane glazing with no problem.

It seems as if the kind of glass leading to the error has a high Tvis/Tsol
ratio cf. area in purple in the extract of IGDB plotted in the HTML file.

What is this issue about? Is there a workaround?

Best regards

--

Antoine Gautier

Solamen