[TRNSYS-users] Type 56 - Moisture Capacitance Model (Buffer Storage Humidity Model) parameters

Christophe Plantier via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Aug 29 23:52:23 PDT 2017

Dear Marie-Hélène and all trnsys-users,

I had the same questions some years before and never had any answer ...

However these moisture transfers are essentials for air conditioning
calculations. It would be very helpful if someone of transsolar explains
us how to use this Moisture Capacitance Model. It seems that
explanations in volume 5 Manual documentation are not enough clear ...

Many thanks for any help !!!

*Christophe PLANTIER *

Scop ENERTECH
*1er Prix 2015* des Trophées de l'*INGENIERIE PERFORMANTE*
/http://www.edipa.fr/Actualite/Details/1187/
65, les balcons de l'Amourier 26160 Pont de Barret
Tel & Fax : 04 75 90 18 54 - Site internet : _www.enertech.fr_
_/Nouveauté/_/: découvrez notre Blog : _http://leblog.enertech.fr_/