[TRNSYS-users] TRNEdit pb

FAURE Xavier 245257 via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Aug 29 09:20:09 PDT 2017

Please,
Does someone know how to launch batch simulation for a TRNSys-CONTAM project (see message below) ?
I've also tried using matlab to change the .dck file but I'm stuck on some new line or carriage return character (\r or \n).
But I cannot fix the problem....
Aside from the TRENEdit pb if someone is able to write the dck file with matlab. I'd would be grateful to have the solution...
Thanks by advance for any help on this.

Xavier