[TRNSYS-users] help me with heat pump consumption

omid Niaki via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Aug 22 00:09:02 PDT 2017

Hi all,I have problem with the geothermal heat pump annual energy consumption.
in page 3 of heat pump pdf ,the blue line shows the heat pump annual energy consumption,but in table 5-2 the consumption for heating and cooling is 44,793 MJ and 6,434 MJ respectively. How can i extract this heating and cooling consumption with geothermal heat pump(Type505b).
In TRNSYS its intgrate the heat pump power from 1 to 8760 hour and the result is the blue line.
How can i extract these consumption information from that blue line? I am working from published a report that someone else wrote, i sent you the simulation and house model.
The values that i got from cooling and heating consumption of HP  was 225,000 MJ and 50,000 MJ in heating and cooling respectively.
My heating and cooling consumption is very diffrent from the pubublished report that was 44,793 MJ and 6,434 MJ in heating and cooling respectly.
But my heat pump power value which was the blue line in that pdf is almost the same.
The heating season start from 2880 to 6551 and the cooling season start from 2881 to 6552.
I think i am doing something wrong for finding cooling and heating consumption in a year.
Please help me with this
Thanks