[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

adnan rasheed via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Aug 16 17:31:46 PDT 2017

hello jennnifer,

you can also visit this Chinese website (
http://www.kankyoukei.com/2016/11/gbxml.html) for TRNSYS training even
anyone can change language and get some stuff related to TRNSYS and other
programs it was good in my case as there are some examples and explanation
also..hope this will help you.

Regards
Adnan Rasheed
PhD researcher