[TRNSYS-users] About calling matlab in trnsys17

Oussama Ibrahim via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Aug 7 07:40:07 PDT 2017

Dear Trnsys users,

I have installed trnsys17 ana coupled matlab R2011a to it successfully.
But i have two questions:
1- what is the latest version of matlab that can be coupled with trnsys, because I need to use "intlinprog" but it is not supported in matlab versions before 2014.
2- in case the latest version is less than 2014, then:
When developing model in matlab, how can we introduce and use functions?
The main purpose is the need of using "fmincon" which needs to define a function that returns the nonlinear constraints.

Thanks in advance,

Oussama

Sent from my iPhone