[TRNSYS-users] Some problem about TRNSYS calling MATLAB

朱倩雯 via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Aug 6 19:08:19 PDT 2017

Hello! I am a Chinese graduate student, and our lab uses TRNSYS to do some
research about microgrid. Now we have some problem about TRNSYS calling
Matlab.

(1) The m-file which was called by TRNSYS contains a function from a Matlab
toolbox---yalmip. The toolbox is downloaded from Internet. But there is an
error "undefined function or variable 'sdpvar'" ('sdpvar' is a function
from yalmip toolbox), so the TRNSYS simulation cannot run successfully.

(2) In addition, we try to use the Matlab optimization toolbox function
linprog() in the m-file which was called by TRNSYS. The format is like'
[x,fval]=linprog(f,[],[],Aeq,beq,lb);'. But a similar error appears again,
"undefined function or variable 'fval'".

So, is it able to use Matlab toolbox function when TRNSYS calls Matlab
file? Especially the toolbox installed by user. If it is, is there some
extra operation?

I would be grateful i­f you can give me a r­eply at your­ earliest
convenience.

Sincerely,

Qianwen Zhu