[TRNSYS-users] Component 78b TRNSys V18 State Space

Audrey DEFIVES via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Aug 3 05:00:22 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am trying to use the new component available in TRNSys 18, the state
space equation 78b (Utility>Differentiation>Variable Matrix).

x_dot = Ax + Bu

I am simulating a building which is impacted by solar radiation, dry bulb
temperature and flux of a fluid heater (solar radiation and out temperature
are my perturbations or dynamic factors, the flux from the heater is my
main input, U). The output of the component is temperature inside the
building (x).

I would like to compare the real temperature calculated by TRNSys to the
output of the component, but I don't manage to well introduce the
additional matrix inside the external files of matrix A and B. The
simulation runs but the coefficients applied to the dynamic factors are not
taken into account.

As x and U contain only one dimension, A, B and the additional
matrix linked to the dynamic factors have also one dimension (I have tested
many dimensions before and the results are the same).

Would you mind helping me to solve this problem ? I join my file to this
email, thank you in advance =)

Audrey