[TRNSYS-users] calcullation of building load

吕伟华 via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Apr 26 03:05:55 PDT 2017

Hello, I am working on my project using TRNSYS to calculate the cooling load and heating load of a typical office room. I use type56 to describe the building parameter. But I don't know how to set the initial temperature of the room. when I set the initial temperature 18 centigrade, the heating load is very small, when I decrease the initial temperature to 10 centigrade, the heating load is become larger, and the accumulated heating load difference is very obvious when the initial temperature is changed. I don't konw why the heating load is affected by the initial room temperature strongly, have you get into this trouble in your projects? can you please help me by giving me some options?
Thangk you very much indeed.

Best regards.