[TRNSYS-users] coupling air

David BRADLEY via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Apr 13 05:30:39 PDT 2017


   I am not sure whether you are asking how you define a coupling flow 
of air between two zones or how the quantity of flow is calculated.

To define a flow in TRNBuild, click on an ADJACENT wall and you will see 
a field appear below where you can define the coupling flow. Defining a 
flow creates a flow only in one direction. If you want equal flow in 
both directions (ie mixing flow) then you'll need to find the same wall 
in the adjacent zone and define the flow in the opposite direction.

The most rigorous way of calculating the quantity of flow between zones 
is to use either TRNFlow or CONTAM/Type97. Both of these models require 
that you describe the air flow paths between the zones.

kind regards,


On 04/13/2017 02:42, Ilyas KHELIFA KERFAH via TRNSYS-users wrote:
> Hello;
> In the case of several zones.
> I have a question for coupling air to the adjacent walls.
> How does one take this value of the flow (kg / h)?
> For the definition of this value (I mit the same flow in the back and 
> the front of the wall)?
> Cordially.
> Ilyas.
> _______________________________________________
> TRNSYS-users mailing list
> TRNSYS-users at lists.onebuilding.org
> http://lists.onebuilding.org/listinfo.cgi/trnsys-users-onebuilding.org

Thermal Energy Systems Specialists, LLC
22 North Carroll Street - suite 370
Madison, WI  53703 USA

d.bradley at tess-inc.com


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/trnsys-users-onebuilding.org/attachments/20170413/c602d78f/attachment.htm>

More information about the TRNSYS-users mailing list