[TRNSYS-users] problem in heating

Silvana Jnblat via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Apr 7 10:56:41 PDT 2017

Dears

Good day

I would thank you for your precious time.

My name is Silvana Jenblat . Now I am working on a home heating project in
TRNSYS. The southern wall of the house was provided with an active layer
(water pipes). The first problem is water temperature doesn't increase.
Water is taken from a tank connected to the pump, which pumps the water to
the pipes and then return water to the tank again. The second problem is
that the heat generated by water heating is not transmitted to the inside
of the wall and the heat absorbed from the external wall is not transferred
to the inside of the building

At the end I would thank you very much again

Yours faithfully

silvana