[TRNSYS-users] Building simulation

hotline via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Sep 14 00:13:10 PDT 2016

Dear Joseph,

why don’t you use the wizard to make sure you have a properly running deck. Then you can delete all those components that you don’t like.

Or use type 15 and type 56 only and connect the weather data manually (you still can use the internal calculation for orientations in type 56)

Best
Jakob

Jakob Merk
TRNSYS Software Team