[TRNSYS-users] Natural Ventilation by Inclined Solar Chimney

Jeremy Osborne via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Sep 18 01:18:39 PDT 2016

Hi Ahmed,

Your question might need some more specifics for us to help out.

If you are getting started with TRNSYS, I recommend reading the user manual for the building model TYPE 56 and completing some of the examples.
For specifics about modelling an inclined solar chimney : I googled your questions and found this, it might help?  http://www.ibpsa.org/proceedings/BS2011/P_1147.pdf

If you would like more help, we offer a training course that might help you get started.
https://learn.trnsys.guru

Best regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Osborne
Director

EnergyAE– Enabling innovation for a sustainable future
T: +61 2 8003 4323 | M: +61 4 000 63327 | E: jeremy.osborne at energyae.com<mailto:jeremy.osborne at energyae.com>
608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com<http://www.energyae.com/>