[TRNSYS-users] PCM Storage Tanks

Lloveras Nogareda, Francesc via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Oct 28 02:47:35 PDT 2016

Dear all,

We are currently involved, among other companies and centers, in a European
project that analyses the heat recovery in PVT panels (Photovoltaic and
Thermal), in a system integrated by an STES storage, a daily storage and a
heat pump.

We would like to study de possibility of a PCM use in the daily storage
tanks. We have seen that there were two types that where created to
simulate it, types 840 and 860. We have tried to contact the creators but
we don't have any answer.

Is there any of those types that is already in open version? Do you know
who is responsible of managing those types?

Are there other types available that simulate PCM in storage tanks for
active systems?

Thanks in advance,

--
*Francesc Lloveras Nogareda*