[TRNSYS-users] Closed feedwater heater (Type 622) question

qin.jiyun@foxmail.com via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Oct 23 21:22:38 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I would like to conduce a 300MW subcritical Rankine cycle power plant by using the CHP library of TRNSYS 17. However, I have a question about the Closed feedwter heater (Type 622).

When I using the Type 622 to simulate the highest pressure FWH, the simulation result (Outlet Steam Flowrate) equal to the design condition. However, when I using the Type 622 to build the lower pressure FWHs, there is a problem of the drain steam. In the Closed FWH, there are three in and two out. The extraction steam from steam turbine, the drain steam from higher stage pressure FWH and the feedwater from the lower stage pressure FWH are input. However, in Type 622, there are only two input, the extraction steam and the feedwater. Could anyone tell me how I can connect the drain steam from higher stage FWH to the lower stage FWH? Thanks.

Looking forward for your reply.

Best Regards,
Jiyun Qin

qin.jiyun at foxmail.com