[TRNSYS-users] Reading a profile of temperatures

via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Oct 18 09:01:44 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to give to a cooling system (in TRNBUILD) a profile of temperature.
I would like that the cooling system could read this temperatures and then work to reach them with unlimited cooling power.

Thanks in advance

King regards

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

I would like to know if it is possible to give to a cooling system (in TRNBUILD) a profile of temperature.
I would like that the cooling system could read this temperatures to reach them with unlimited cooling power.