[TRNSYS-users] debugging breakpoint not reached. no symbols loaded in MVS for own component

RÜF Jodok via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Oct 14 00:19:51 PDT 2016

Dear TRNSYS-User,

I'd like to debug my component (Type235) in Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) compiled with the Ivf11x. I therefor went through the steps of the Programmer's Guide. When I start debugging, TRNSYS gets running (asking me which deck-file to run), but MVS says that the breakpoint is not reached because no symbols have been loaded.

Can somebody tell me what the problem could be?

Thank you very much!