[TRNSYS-users] Liquid Desiccant Dehumidifier Model

Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sat Nov 26 08:34:19 PST 2016

Wenyao,

We just finished a detailed liquid desiccant project for a client and developed an entire library of liquid desiccant components; conditioner, regenerator, pumps, tanks, etc.  As you can imagine, it was a lot of work to program these all into TRNSYS and test and debug them.

As part of this work, we have packaged the useful liquid desiccant components from the project and are making them available as a brand new TESS library.

While this may not work for you given you're a student and the libraries aren't free - it is an option.  I hope others will weigh in on any free options that may be out there.

Jeff Thornton
TESS

Sent from my iPhone