[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 39 VARIABLE VOLUME TANK

Noor Us Saba Khan via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Nov 7 05:39:11 PST 2016

I am Noor-us-Saba, an undergraduate mechanical engineering student from NED
University of engineering and technology. I am using TRNSYS for my final
year project which is due in one week. I am facing a problem.

I was trying to use ,variable volume tank, TYPE 39 but it says "RANGE CHECK
ERROR; AN UNEXPECTED ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED AND TRNSYS WILL ABORT" I am
clueless how to deal with this problem.

I have made the whole model of CSP plant using central receiver and it
gives perfect outputs. I just have to add the tanks to show storage. But
this component has stopped all my work.

I am badly in need of your help. My university bought TRNSYS 16 in 2005 and
this component does not work in any of the systems in which this software
is installed.

Thanks in advance.