[TRNSYS-users] Modify/Customise Type 105a

Asma Mohamad Aris via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Nov 27 04:04:25 PST 2016

Hi there TRNSYS users,

Recently, I would like to model a power supply system that comprises of
photovoltaics, battery, electrolyser, PEM fuel cells using TRNSYS. However
as the system is an off-grid based system, I need to modify the Master
Control component (type 105a) used in TRNSYS to suit the nature of my case
study (i.e. not relying on diesel generator at all).

With that, can someone enlighten me on how to do so? I read previously that
I need to this in Visual C++ abd create DLL file. Is this true? If yes, can
someone share a tutorial/step-by-step guide to do so. Also, will it be
possible for someone with no programming background to modify the TRNSYS
components?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Asma