[TRNSYS-users] Re : Shading masks problem Type 64 or 67

Adrien JEZEQUEL via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Nov 25 00:52:25 PST 2016

Hi Julien
You may check if connections between weather data component and type 64 ou 67 is correct and in adequation with your text file, specialy regarding the shading orientation you define in text file.You may also check if your component order is correct:1) Weather Data with radiation calculation2) Shading Mask3) Building
Best regardsAdrien