[TRNSYS-users] Type 533 and Type 534 data file format request.

Javier Vega via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Nov 18 10:48:39 PST 2016

Dear All Trnsys users,

I want to use the Type 533 or 534 model of the TESS library. I've read in
the mathematical description that there are several parameters to fix like,
for example, the type of HX immersed into water. Nevertheless, those
parameters can't be defined in the Simulation Studio apparently.

Even if I haven't read it in an explicit way , I assume those parameters
are set in the data file that the model calls. But I haven't been able to
find a data file format example. Of course, there is the one that comes
with the library, but it doesn't explain what each number means, nor the
different position of them.

If someone can send me a detailed and explained example of a data file
format I would be very grateful.

Hopping for you the best, greets from,

Javier Vega Benavente
Mechanical Engineering Student, Universidad de Concepción, Chile