[TRNSYS-users] source code of modified type 39 (variable volume tank) from trnsys 17

Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Nov 9 16:05:05 PST 2016

Without a fortran compiler, the source code for the updated Type 39 can't be used.  And if you have a fortran compiler then you can make the required changes yourself and don't need someone to send it to you.  But most importantly, you did not purchase TRNSYS 17 and having someone send it to you would violate software protection laws...

Jeff Thornton
TESS

Sent from my iPhone