[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Applications

Joseph Ajnabi via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Nov 9 04:23:33 PST 2016

​Dear TRNSYS users,

I am working on TRNSYS 17 for my projects and I intend to puchase the TESS
library​ comming soon. Please note, I have reviewed the TRNSYS applications
on the web site, and I found some intesetings including the following:
 - Building Simulation including LEED Energy Modeling.
 - Optimization.

I still ask cause this puts me in a huge confusion, so I have these two
questions comming to my mind:
 1- How can I model my building with LEED Energy modeling included?
 2- What does the optimization mean here? VBA?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Joseph