[TRNSYS-users] Climate data

Esteban Zalamea via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Nov 6 07:43:59 PST 2016

Hello every one

I am new user of TRNSYS. I am looking forward to simulate in Type 56 3D, but I just found that it is necessary to have TM2 climate data file? But for Cuenca, Ecuador I just found only .EPW file. It is possible to simulate in type 56 with EPW ? or it is possible to export EPW file to TM2? or using the adequate climate Type 15-4 ? Thank you in advance for your help

Kind regards

Esteban Zalamea León
Arquitecto
PhD Arquitectura y Urbanismo UBB
Coordinador Maestría en Construcciones
Universidad de Cuenca
Tlf 593 98 331 1604 /  07 405 1102 Ext. 2153