[TRNSYS-users] question about TABS

Physic&Energy via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Nov 7 02:50:16 PST 2016

Dear all,

For studying the tabs system, we learn a lot about it. One book “TABS Control” said the actual laying area has a certain effect on the indoor temperature. So in order to accurately simulating the actual running situation of tabs system, we need to keep the laying area, inlet mass flow, inlet water temperature and pipe spacing exactly the same as the actual project.

We create zones in sketchup. For example there are two floors and I want to put the tabs system on the ceiling of the ground floor. The actual laying area is smaller than the area of the zone because of the beam and column.

We have an idea that dividing the floor into two parts- one part is equal to the laying area (the center of the ceiling) and the other part is the rest of the floor. But we think this method is much too complicated and not the right way to solve it. So how do we deal with the problem? Is there a better way?

Best Regards

XuCe

------------------

技术研发中心
Technology R & D Center
建筑物理与能源设计研究所
Building Physics & Energy Design Institute

T     +86 (411) 3966 2559

F     +86 (411) 3966 2566
W    www.dsfzh.com

大连都市发展设计有限公司
Dalian Urban Development Design Co.,Ltd
116011 大连市西岗区长春路186号
No. 186 Changchun Road, Xigang District, Dalian