[TRNSYS-users] Compiling TRNDll.dll

Nordine Belaissaoui via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon May 30 15:14:33 PDT 2016

Dear TRNSys community,

I am running a parametric study using a logical unit for the weather file
assigned to my .dck.
It works fine.
However, I am limited to a maximum of 300 file links.
This is due to the initial value of 300 for the nMaxFiles in the
TrnsysConstants.f90 file in the source code.
I did change this value to increase the maximum external file link allowed
to be run in a .dck.
I now have to rebuild the dynamic link of the library by recompiling the
TRNDLL used in TRNSys Exe folder.
I followed the instructions in TRNSys volume 08 e.g: "the programmer's
guide" for rebuilding a TRNDll with vs2003 but I can't go through it
without errors.

Would anyone have an other method to propose me or could rebuild a TRNDll
file for me (integrating a nMaxFiles = 10000)?

Thanks for your help

Cordialement, Best regards,

Nordine Belaissaoui
--
DualSun - Product Manager, M.Sc Energy Engineering
Phone : +33 4 13 41 53 71
Email : nordine.belaissaoui at dualsun.fr
Address : Pôle de l'Etoile - 38 rue Frédéric Joliot Curie - F 13451
Marseille Cedex 13
www.dualsun.fr | Page Facebook <http://goo.gl/obVRs> | Fil Twitter
<http://goo.gl/pG441>  | Profil LinkedIn <http://goo.gl/VTd0x>  | Page
Google+ <http://goo.gl/PHLlO>