[TRNSYS-users] Compiling TRNDll.dll

Jeremy Osborne via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon May 30 16:05:51 PDT 2016

Thanks Nordine,

It is a slow and painful process. We would be happy to help you through a webcam and screen cast to see if we can solve some of the errors.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Osborne
Director

Energy Analysis & Engineering – Enabling innovation for a sustainable future
T: +61 2 8003 4323 | M: +61 4 000 63327 | E: jeremy.osborne at energyae.com<mailto:jeremy.osborne at energyae.com>
608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com<http://www.energyae.com/>

Join our Online TRNSYS course at https://learn.trnsys.guru