[TRNSYS-users] Two instances of a type in one simulation

NEMAR Maroun via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri May 20 09:02:18 PDT 2016

​Christian,
  I met almost the same problem two months ago, and I have solved hardly. I
don't know how can I show you through email, if you could mail me your
project and your PCM components to compare it with mine then to fix it for
you. If there any problem with you PCM component, I'll make you know, if
not I'll fix the problem the same way I've done.

Best regards,
*Maroun NEMAR*
Building performance engineer
*Building Energy Analysis & Engineering*
T: 0620548116
E: maroun.nemar at gmail.com
web site : www.bureauveritas.fr