[TRNSYS-users] Saving project with custom type yields "Unexpected file format" message

Michael Holzhauser via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri May 20 08:12:52 PDT 2016

I just solved the problem by myself (by accident)…The error message wanted to tell me that the Bitmap-File that I used for the new Type somehow was not compatible with TRNSYS. After opening and saving it in MS Paint, everything works fine. Come on, really?

--

M.Sc. Michael Holzhauser
AG Optimization

Paul-Ehrlich-Str. 14 - 451