[TRNSYS-users] Multi-obj Opt.

Chaminda Ranaweera via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue May 17 13:17:55 PDT 2016

Dear Luke,

Thank you very much for your reply. I think you are
correct. I went through the each and every pages of help
manual. So, I think your way is the only way to find the
solar radiation on solar PV panel opening.

But I have to change the tilt angle, Panel array
configuration and have to find the behavior of power out
put. I think; Trnsys is not advanced enough for my
analysis. I think, Matlab programming is much convenient
for my work.

Yes, we can model array shading effects only with Trnsys.
Actually I did it for lots of simulations. But my
supervisor is in the view that we can use Trnsys for
calculating shading effects on PV panels.

Thank you verymuch again for your answer. I am really
frustrated and really disappointing. Even Trnsys "Hotline"
people couldn't answer to my issue.

Chaminda Ranaweera

On Tue, 17 May 2016 19:15:17 +0000
  Luke Witmer via TRNSYS-users