[TRNSYS-users] TRNDLL error

Brendan McCormick brendan.mccormick at queensu.ca
Mon Mar 21 19:37:06 PDT 2016

Hello TRNSYS users,

I am having an issues with a component I have attempted to modify.

I have made edits to Type170 (PEM fuel cell). The edits limit the cell voltage to no less than the minimum cell voltage as specified by the parameter uc_min. To make the edits I took the existing .tmf file, changed the type number, exported the Fortran so as to open it in Compaq VF, made necessary edits, compiled & built, and placed the new .dll and .tmf in the correct TRNSYS directories.

When I attempt to run a project that uses my new component, I receive the following error: Access violation at address 100627E9 in module TRNDLL.dll. Read of address 00000003

I have troubleshot this problem by referring to Sec. 7.3.3 of the programmers guide, but to no avail.

Regards,

Brendan McCormick
MASc (CMAS)Candidate
Department of Mechanical & Materials Engineering
Queen’s University, Kingston ON
Office: Room 406, McLaughlin Hall
Phone: 613-329-4765