[TRNSYS-users] Absorption chiller cooling load

Jeremy Osborne jeremy.osborne at energyae.com
Mon Mar 21 06:02:56 PDT 2016

Dear Frady,

We recommend using a data reader TYPE 9, or forcing function TYPE 14. Use can use an equation to convert the data file to a cold water temperature and mass flow rate.

Do not hesitate to ask more questions.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Osborne
Director

Energy Analysis & Engineering - Enabling innovation for a sustainable future
T: +61 2 8003 4323 | M: +61 4 000 63327 | E: jeremy.osborne at energyae.com
608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com<http://www.energyae.com/>