[TRNSYS-users] Enquiry about Type536

Jeremy Osborne jeremy.osborne at energyae.com
Thu Mar 17 21:16:37 PDT 2016

Hi C. K. Lee,

The Fortran code for TYPE 536 limits to a maximum of 10 inputs in Line 28 and Line 159 of Type536.f90 .
Find the code in C:\Trnsys17\Tess Models\SourceCode

You can adjust the code and re-compile the project or ask your distributor about doing this for you.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask any further questions.

Jeremy Osborne
Director

Energy Analysis & Engineering - Enabling innovation for a sustainable future
T: +61 2 8003 4323 | M: +61 4 000 63327 | E: jeremy.osborne at energyae.com
608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com