[TRNSYS-users] Assigning a weather file to logical unit

Christian Herløv Krintel s103618 at student.dtu.dk
Thu Mar 17 01:25:16 PDT 2016

Hi,
I would like to make a parametric study on building energy use under
different climates. I read that this can be achieved with the ASSIGN
statement.
When I, as a test, write

ASSIGN ".\Weather\US-TMY2\US-AK-Anchorage-26451.tm2" 19

in the control cards of the simulation studio, and put 19 as parameter 2
of Type 15 (weather) I get the error that the logical unit 19 is already
in use. I tried different logical units, all with the same error.

What am I doing wrong here?

Best regards
Christian Krintel