[TRNSYS-users] Question about ice storage tank or PCM tank

飘羽 779447596 at qq.com
Mon Mar 14 05:10:49 PDT 2016

Hello everyone:

I am trying to simulate an ice storage tank in TRNSYS, which uses a heat pump to generate ice in the evening and uses a coil inside to get chilled water in the day. Do any one have the similar trnsys components? I failed to compile the type 207 in the trnsys website. If anyone who has done the similar work(ice storage or PCM tank), could you please share it with me? I can list it as an reference. Thank you!

J Chen
BR