[TRNSYS-users] Type 56 radiation with wall type "Boundary"

Christian Herløv Krintel s103618 at student.dtu.dk
Fri Mar 11 00:12:23 PST 2016

Hi all,
I am trying to model a small 0.5 m cubicle test cell with opaque walls,
placed inside a climate chamber with a step increase of the air
temperature.
I use Type 56 with all six walls with wall type "Boundary" and the
temperature step function as the boundary. However the air temperature
of the test cell increases at a slower rate than from the experiment,
and I wonder if longwave radiation from the external cubicle walls to
the walls of the climate chamber somehow can be included in the
simulations?

Best regards
Christian Krintel