[TRNSYS-users] COMIS house with 2 floors

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Wed Mar 2 03:30:02 PST 2016

Dear Ciprian,

Checking the A2-COMIS manual on page 94 you can see, that the “reference height” is a parameter to define the height of the zone reference plane, measured from the building reference plane.
In you .cpf file you can define this parameter for your zones (Parameter 2). This defines the vertical position of your zone. You then can connect zones in different vertical positions as you did with your ground floor.

Best regars
Jakob
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jakob Merk
TRNSYS Software Team

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
Curiestraße 2
70563 Stuttgart
Fax:        +49 711 67976-11
Email:    hotline at transsolar.com<mailto:hotline at transsolar.com>
Web:      www.trnsys.de<http://www.trnsys.de/>

Von: TRNSYS-users [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] Im Auftrag von Ciprian Calianu
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Februar 2016 16:36
An: trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] COMIS house with 2 floors

Dear TRNSYS users and teachers,

  I have a college project and my teacher gave me a house with 2 floors. First steps I realized, I built the house and added the gains with schedules. I decided to generate the infiltrations and coupling air flow with COMIS. I represented all the rooms with height, width and length with the specific links between them and exterior windows and facades.
  My question is: how can I proceed further in order to connect the ground floor with first floor and then with the second floor? I tried in the right-sided toolbar with Aivc -> Typical -> Flooring -> and here I chose Intermediate floor -> Tongued and grooved boarding AIVC-237 . I observed that it has the same properties as a Crack wall and I supposed that I needed just to fill in with the properties and make the logic links between them. and then continue with the adjacents walls between rooms on the first floor.
Should I have chosen something else? Btw I saw the example with the restaurant but it has just the ground floor.

Thank you in advance,
Ciprian CALIANU.