[TRNSYS-users] Type56 problem

Dragos Bogatu via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jun 8 08:02:09 PDT 2016

Ben,

Unfortunately I cannot change the system as I am simulating this model
based on a real one. Yes it is true, I could raise the temperature to 30 C,
but the problem is that I find the heat loss too high for a highly
insulated house. I have the earth to air heat exchanger that brings my
temperature to about 10 C during winter (t_put) then the heat recovery unit
that brings it to about 20 C (t_rec) and after that an auxiliary heater
which brings the temperature to 25 C (with a daily schedule from 8 AM to 8
PM) and the temperature during daytime reaches about 21 C but during the
night it goes to about 15 C (considering that the EAHX and the heat
recovery unit are still working). The exterior wall is made of 30 cm brick
and about 20 cm mineral wool while the windows are triple glazed. Do you
think this is normal?

Thank you,
Dragos Bogatu