[TRNSYS-users] Optimization errors

Hsein Moussawi via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sat Jun 4 17:26:23 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I was running an optimization problem using trnopt/genopt and it ended successfully and everything was alright. Yet, I changed some parameters and tried to run the optimization again, and from nowhere I got the error attached (first attachment)!! I then adjusted the parameters as they were (which normally shouldn't be the problem) but still got the error. It is saying to check the directory setting for missing files. I have checked the directories and they are correct. In fact, I didn't change them since the program was normally running!!

I also have another wondering: I am getting a warning message at the start of any simulation, the warning message is attached (second attachment). I know it is just a warning which I don't need to worry about and the simulation runs normally after which, but I really don't want the message to pop-on at every simulation start. The reason is that in the optimization process, it pops-up at each iteration and the optimization won't continue until I press the OK button.

If anyone has answers, please please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.