[TRNSYS-users] Dry fluid cooler Type 511

Stefano Tosoni via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jul 12 08:39:00 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I have a problem with my Trnsys17 model. I want to connect the type 666
(water cooled chiller) with type 511 (dry fluid cooler) for cooling the
fluid of the chiller.
I've linked the two types but something don't work right because the
temperature of the fluid inlet in type511 is the same of the temperature of
the fluid outlet the type511; furthermore the temperature increase from
start to the end of the simulation (365days).
I've linked the temperature and the flow from type 666 to 511 and from type
511 to 666 and I've linked drybulb temp of weather data to type 511 ambient
temp.

Should I put a controller for control signal fan?
Someone have any idea?

Thanks,
Stefano