[TRNSYS-users] Overwrite to excel

Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jul 27 05:42:18 PDT 2016

Massimo,

There is no way to do that in standard TRNSYS right now.  You can append your results to the bottom of a current file but you can't replace columns and leave other columns alone.  However it is TRNSYS so you can go in and write a new model that accomplishes your goals rather easily.

However most users would simply write an excel macro that picks up the results from the TRNSYS simulations and then imports the data into the correct locations in your processing spreadsheet.

Jeff Thornton
TESS

Sent from my iPhone