[TRNSYS-users] Too high solar efficiency

Jordi Jove via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jul 25 08:17:04 PDT 2016

Hi Rami,
Thanks for your answer, but that just reduces the efficiency a little bit
to 58%.
- total radiation on tilted surface: 1,93 MWh/m²/year
- useful energy gain by collectors: 1,12 MWh/m²/year

I don't know where is the problem I have checked the parameters units and
looks correct, Maybe I am not using the right solar collector, but what I
would like to simulate is  a normal plate collector surface without
movement, always with the same slope.

Looking forward for solving it.

---
Jordi Jové Manonelles