[TRNSYS-users] Wind velocity in TYPE-56

adnan rasheed via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jul 18 23:56:35 PDT 2016

Hello users,

I have a building, for which i am calculating its energy loss through
windows i  am using TYPE 56 for the building energy simulation.

I want to simulate the effect of fix wind velocity outside of the building
and want to see the effect of increasing wind velocity on energy loss. I am
using QCOMO output to calculate heat transfer through windows. And I am
using equation as an input of wind velocity in TYPE-56, but no change in
Heat loss or heat required. Can anybody help me?

Regards
Adnan Rasheed