[TRNSYS-users] Event Counter

Jeremy Osborne via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sat Jul 16 20:03:54 PDT 2016

HI Brendan,

We use TYPE 93 Input Value Recall to look at the value at the previous time step to the current time step. And a conditional GT(X1,X2) statement to count only the changes in a particular direction like turn off as a posted to turning on. Then use a TYPE 55 integrator to count the events.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Jeremy

--
Jeremy Osborne
Director

Energy Analysis & Engineering – Enabling innovation for a sustainable future
T: +61 2 8003 4323 | M: +61 4 000 63327 | E: jeremy.osborne at energyae.com<mailto:jeremy.osborne at energyae.com>
608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com<http://www.energyae.com/>